Open Air Photo Stations
Please select event date & start and end time of your ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATION’ rental.
Category: Photo Booths
OPEN AIR PHOTO STATION
- $599 is the starting price for a 2-hour ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATION‘ rental.
- $100 will be added for each additional hour needed.
- We will deliver the ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATION‘ within 30 miles of our office in Columbus for no additional fee.
- A delivery fee will apply if you are further than 30 miles away (calculated based on distance to your desired location).
- If there is a fee for parking, it must be paid by the client.
- Set up and tear down is free!
- 100% money-back guarantee!
- Our ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATIONS‘ have been very popular during the COVID-19 pandemic because there is no enclosed booth and easily allows for social distancing.
- However, because your guests are out in the open for everyone to enjoy, some introverts may not participate (can you believe that?).
- 10′ wide x 8′ high
- Wheelchair accessible
- Groups of up to 20 people are possible; however, we recommend groups of 10 or less
DETAILS & EQUIPMENT
- On-site event host for the entire duration of your ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATION‘ rental
- Everyone will instantly receive a print
- 2″ x 6″ photo strips come standard
- Unlimited prints for the duration of your rental
- Props (20-30 hats of various colors/styles/sizes, 20-30 glasses of various colors/styles/sizes, 5-10 feather boas, many stick props (with lips/mustaches/messages), signs, bunny ears, wigs, tiaras and more)
- Graphic design of message/logo that will be included on the photo prints
- Print options: color, black & white or sepia
- 23″ touch-screen monitor for easy use of the system by your guests
- 8 Mega-pixel Digital camera
- High-speed thermal-dye sublimation printer
- GIF creation
- 10′ x 10′ minimum footprint of space needed.
- 8′ of height clearance is needed at a minimum.
- Outdoor set up is acceptable w/ a flat surface.
- All ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATIONS‘ must be under a covering if outside.
- Must be below 90F if set up is outside.
- Winds must be 10 MPH or less if outside.
- 120 Volt outlet within 100′ of ‘OPEN AIR PHOTO STATIONS‘ location.
- Minimum of 15 AMP service preferred.
2-hour, 3-hour, 4-hour, 5-hour, 6-hour, 7-hour, 8-hour